Please use this form to contact us for any enquiries relating to the myPension service only (e.g. using myPension, login in, registration etc).
For non-myPension support (or specific enquiries about your actual pension or service etc) please use the general enquiry form.
myPension support is only available during normal office hours 8.30 - 5.00 Monday-Thursday and 8.30 - 4.30 on Fridays. Any enquiries made outside of these times will be answered as soon as possible.
Prior to contacting us, please note the following:
- Your username is your email address and is not case sensitive.
- Passwords and security answers are case sensitive and you are allowed – at least 3 attempts.
- Members can reset their own password via the ‘forgot password’ link on the login page (this will also unlock your account if it is locked).
- If you have forgot your security question, it could be something like a Maiden name / School / Pet / Place of birth (and is case-sensitive).
- Activation codes - most are sent via letter - please allow up to 5 working days to receive this.
For further help, we also have an FAQ section on the myPension site.