SYPA are pleased to announce a record take-up of the new and improved online facility which allows members to take control of their pension online, 24 hours a day.
has been designed with both our members and employers in mind with the aim of enhancing the user experience and improving member self-service. In turn, this is expected to improve the quality of member data, make pension information easily accessible to members and reduce pressures on our employers.
Here are just a few of the benefits of mypension:
- Produce unlimited retirement quotes at different retirement dates.
- Check your full membership history.
- Make or update Lump Sum Death Grant Nomination(s).
- Keep track of your pension account and watch your pension grow each year.
- Update personal details (name/address/marital status)
- View your Annual Benefit Statement (ABS)
- Contact us with a query and receive a response securely
mypension will deliver significant efficiencies for the fund and members alike. To make the initiative a success, we need your help.
We appreciate that as an employer, any capacity to promote mypension may be limited; therefore, we have developed a communications plan to co-ordinate the wide variety of communications available. To summarise this plan, using the templates/documents attached, we would ask that you:
Issue an email to your members informing them of mypension
mypension Email template [15 kb]
Display our promotional poster/flyers in communal areas of the work place
Annual Pension Forecast flyer [180 kb]
Keep Track of your Pension [159 kb]
We are committed to supporting employers and hope to work in partnership with you in promoting mypension.